miercuri, mai 17, 2006

 

adventures in lively hills

CATHARINE E. VANDERLAAN: currently on assignment in Austria, investigating these burning questions: Are the hills really alive? If so, what songs have they sung for a thousand years? Do the hills fill your heart, with the sound of music?

All this and much more will finally come to light when she returns later this week. Stay tuned...

This is currently my favorite picture of Cathy and I chose it because it illustrates how beautiful, loyal, gentle, and caring she is. It's a picture of her personality; how she wraps her arms around me and protects me (sometimes litterly, other times figuratively). Being with Cathy is one of the safest places in the world.

P.S. It's not me in the picture. My hair is still blonde.

Comments:
you're the cutest bud!! aw i love that pic...thanks for saying nice things about me, you are sweet. i love being your big sis.

and you made me laugh so hard with the "burning questions" about austria HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you rock bud!
love yah
 
achem... not to be a pest, but since I miss you SOOO much can you please write about new adventures so I can keep up to date on your life? I love your guts Emels! (p.s. I hope that this request doesn't lead to snotty comments about me on your blog again ;) j/k, kinda)
 
Trimiteți un comentariu



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?