duminică, februarie 12, 2006

 

adventures in winter olympics

I used to want to be an Olympic cross-country skier. The only trouble was that I don't like cross-country skiing. It is far too much work. Mainly I think that I liked the outfits the Canadians always got. I thought it would be cool to get a free outfit with a nice jacket and toque. I also like the part where you get to shoot things. I think they call that Bi-Athalon. Not sure if I spelled that right.

I also like watching speed-skating but I wouldn't want to be a speed-skater, their outfits are silly looking. It would be fun to go that fast around in circles though. I recon I would get dizzy.

Comments:
you're funny...yes cross-country skiing seems like a lot of work! hello exercise
 
Trimiteți un comentariu



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?