duminică, februarie 19, 2006

 

adventures in toronto

I just had an awesome weekend in Toronto (Well North York and some other places, but for the sake of time we will call it Toronto). Although it was very selfish for about 12,000,000 other people to want to attend the same exhibit we did, today was still a wonderful day :)

my thanks go out to my sweet uncle chuck (you know who you are ;) for always driving me around, picking me up from the bus, taking care of me, making sure i eat a vegetable :) and making this weekend wonderful.

thank you also to my darling trisha. i take back everything i said in the post before. thank you for bringing the movie and for being you :)

I have the best friends in the whole world.

Comments:
you're welcome! it was awesome to have you over!!
 
I love your guts Emily Duffield! Getting to see you always makes my day!
 
Trimiteți un comentariu



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?